Wow! Look at all the cobwebs in here. I haven’t posted anything since, what, November 2017? A lot has happened since them. Things like…
- When I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the master. (I completed my MA in anthropology at UNR.)
- I went to Promontory Summit, Utah, for the 150th anniversary of the completion of the First Transcontinental Railroad.
- I started going to church again after far too long being lazy.
- I switched from a Mac to a Windows laptop, mostly because I don’t like Apple’s behavior as a company. But it also gave me faster render times for my 3D art. Roughly 50 times faster, which I still find amazing.
- I got my certificate in Basic Life Saving (CPR and AED).
However, my model railroad still hasn’t gotten past the planning stage.
I’m going to try to get this blog going again, with at least one new post a week. We’ll see how long I keep it up.